Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City woman tells court heroin, crack cocaine weren't hers
A probable cause hearing was set for Feb. 25 on the felony drug charges and a bail revocation hearing was set for Thursday morning.
Jose Alfonso Salazar Torres, 32, could enter no plea Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of burglary alleging he entered a Dubuque Street residence on Sept. 23, 2013, and punched a woman twice in the mouth and nose.
Andy Williams, 49, of 420 Amherst St., asked for personal recognizance bail Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division on a felony theft by unauthorized taking charge that alleges he took items valued at $75.23 from Rite Aid, 122 McGregor St. The charge is a felony because Williams has been convicted of more than two thefts.
Accused of threatening
Trial was set for April 23.
Lost chance for PR bail
Derek Bucky, 27, of 31 Stevens St., Wednesday asked a Circuit Court-Manchester District Division judge for personal recognizance bail.
A new trial date was set for March 12.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Anthony M. Kay
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Total Votes: 917