Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
Nashua man accused in stabbing; victim hospitalized in Boston
Police did not identify the wounded Nashua man in a news release issued Tuesday.
Investigators learned of the assault in a call from Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center Saturday night where the man was being treated. Because of the severity of his injury, he later was transported to Massachusetts General Hospital where he underwent surgery.
Lt. Denis Linehan said the stabbing happened during a fight, the third one involving the same individuals that night. He said the first fight, between a man and a woman, happened at a party in an apartment at 32 Bridge Street.
Davian Torres Rodriguez, 22, who has no fixed address, was at the party but left to go hang out with two friends at a residence on Temple Place.
Some of those attending the party at Bridge Street showed up at the Temple Place address and a second fight broke out. Linehan said the fight then moved back to 32 Bridge St. where Torres Rodriguez allegedly stabbed the other man, an individual he did not know.
Torres Rodriguez was arrested Sunday afternoon at 28 Myrtle St.
The injured man remains hospitalized in stable condition at Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 10
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 5
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 5
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax
- Total Votes: 917