Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Three NH men charged in fatal shooting in Massachusetts
The five were charged during a coordinated series of arrests last weekend. Each was charged with felony home invasion and armed assault with intent to rob in connection with the death of Christiano Diaz-Arias, 44, of Lowell, a spokesman for Middlesex County (Mass.) District Attorney Marian T. Ryan said Tuesday.
Jonathan Rivera, 23, and Donte Okowuga, 34 were arrested in Lowell over the weekend. The Lowell Sun newspaper said Rivera lives in Nashua and Okowuga lives in Merrimack.
Okowuga was ordered held on $200,000 cash bail with a preliminary hearing set for March 6. Rivera is being held on $100,000 cash bail. A preliminary hearing is set for March. 5.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Police: Boscawen chase involved homeless man at wheel - 0
- Plaistow man in toddler abuse case indicted in jail assault - 2
- Salem man seeks sentence reduction in infant abuse case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Deadline extended for startup competition in Rochester - 0
- Citizens Bank offers good citizen scholarships - 0
- Thomas Sowell: Fraudulent stats behind 'equal pay' claims - 0
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- Authorities detonate suspicious package left near Boston Marathon finish line on one-year anniversary of bombing - 0
- Flooding shuts down North Country highways - 0
- Officials say Northfield man presumed drowned after 'Polar Plunge' - 0
- Legislative committees move 4.2-cent-per-gallon gas tax increase closer to reality - 6
- Northfield man presumed dead after 'Polar Plunge' in Bristol - 1
Flooding shuts down North Country highways
Authorities detonate suspicious package left near Boston Marathon finish line on one-year anniversary of bombing
Rep. Shea-Porter honored for efforts to aid in health care by National Association of Community Health Centers
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917