Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Alleged drunk driver plows car into Keene building
Sgt. Jason Short said the woman was speeding, failed to negotiate a curve in the road, lost control of the vehicle and smashed into the house, disrupting electric, water and sewer service and leaving a gaping hole in the basement wall.
The accident happened shortly after midnight Sunday morning at 50 Marlboro St.
There were no injuries, but the house will need repair.
“The structure is sound except for a big hole in the foundation,” Short said. It is an old apartment house so the first floor is not right near ground level, it is elevated about two-and-a-half feet.
The driver, Samantha Murphy, 18, of Milford, Conn., was charged with drunken driving and released on personal recognizance.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bath man, 73, charged with sexual assault of child - 0
- Two Derry residents charged with burglarizing home - 0
- 4 charged with digging up corpse of NH businessman - 0
- Former Manchester restaurateur convicted of sexual assault - 0
- Check scheme leads to arrests in Nashua - 0
- Nashua police warn of phone scam involving IRS claims - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Three arrested on drug charges after police search apartment - 3
- Seabrook fires two officers for Bergeron brutality - 7
- Former Claremont PTO member arrested for theft - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Another View -- Jayne Millerick: Dems scaring women by misleading them on contraception - 0
- Basket case: Saga of a supermarket - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Ongoing renovations in Foxborough - 0
- Three years later, investigation continues into homicide of Celina Cass - 0
- Nashua celebration in the works for Medal of Honor recipient - 0
- Fisher Cats down Senators in road trip opener - 0
- No water for Manchester sewer bill scofflaws? - 0
- New Boston mulch processing plant plans under review - 0
- Cheshire Historical Society receives nearly $1 million - 0
Market Basket walkout a future case study
UPDATED: Thousands of Market Basket employees rally; company board issues statement on purchase offer, reaffirms support for new CEOs
Basket case: Saga of a supermarket
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917