Home » News » Public Safety
Dover man killed in snowmobile crash; two others injured in separate incidents
Peter J. Kavalauskas, 62, was riding with his son and a friend around 1 a.m. when he lost control of his snowmobile and crashed into the shoreline at the north end of Millen Lake, near Camp Morgan Lodge, according to Fish and Game. Kavalauskas was pronounced dead at the scene
In a separate accident in Brookline, a Lyndeborough woman was injured when her snowmobile crashed into a tree in Brookline around 11:30 p.m. Friday. Eva Brumleve, 39, was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital in Nashua with serious but non life- threatening injuries. Brumleve was arrested by a Fish and Game conservation officer for operating a snowmobile while under the Influence of alcohol.
In Winchester, speed was a contributing factor in a crash around 1:30 p.m. Friday that left a Swanzey man injured, authorities said.
Michael Rouleau, 51, was transported to Cheshire Medical Center in Keene with serious but non life-threatening injuries. Rouleau crashed his snowmobile in a field adjacent to a trail near Old Wesport Road.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- 2 officers, Weare face civil suit over 2012 burglary arrest - 25
- Extreme skier's handgun found, returned to him - 8
- Antrim fire damages cape - 0
- Merrimack students get a sobering lesson about drinking and driving - 0
- Two crashes reported on I-93 in Canterbury, Londonderry - 0
- Man killed in Seabrook fire identified - 0
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man a second day - 0
- Serious Concord crash injures Mass. woman - 0
- Concord police seek help locating homeless man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: It's time to make legislative sausage - 0
- Memory of bombings remains vivid for those who were there - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: No power play in aldermanic chambers, mayor in good spirits - 1
- On Baseball: Locke pitches game in minor league rehab - 0
- NH's top prospects happy to be part of Boston - 0
- Relative newcomers vie for Boston title - 0
- NH College Notebook: Franklin Pierce's King named to 18U coaching staff - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: New Hampshire makes a big deal about Boston Marathon - 0
- Another View - Ahad Fazelat: How Medicare reimbursement numbers are misleading - 0
Man electrocuted at Keene brush fire
A cellphone ban: Ignoring inconvenient data
Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Restaurant owner faces up to challenge of Obamacare
'He is risen': 'As he said'