Home » News » Public Safety
Keene mother, daughter missing
Nichole Reynolds, 33, and her two-year-old daughter are missing from Keene and police are asking the public for help in finding them.
Nichole Reynolds, 33, of 4 Chapman Road and her daughter Gianna Geraghty were last scene on Wednesday night. They may be traveling in a silver Honda CRV.
Lt. Steven M. Stewart said Gianna's father filed a missing person's report with police. He would not say if the father and Reynolds were involved in a custody dispute.
Foul play is not suspected, he said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Keene police at 603-357-9813, or information may be provided anonymously via email on our website at: http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Weare Deputy Chief Sean Kelly set to manage Weare Police Department - 0
- Lizard in food sends 300 schoolchildren to hospital - 0
- Body found under Manchester bridge identified as local woman - 0
- Communications giant chips in for generator for Derry FD - 0
- Londonderry family fair returns but child safety is still the theme - 0
- Girl, grandmother escape fire in Rochester home with no detectors - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition after crash in Rochester - 0
- Manchester police officers to be honored for work in unresolved West Side stabbing death - 5
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem