Home » News » Public Safety
Keene mother, daughter missing
Nichole Reynolds, 33, and her two-year-old daughter are missing from Keene and police are asking the public for help in finding them.
Nichole Reynolds, 33, of 4 Chapman Road and her daughter Gianna Geraghty were last scene on Wednesday night. They may be traveling in a silver Honda CRV.
Lt. Steven M. Stewart said Gianna's father filed a missing person's report with police. He would not say if the father and Reynolds were involved in a custody dispute.
Foul play is not suspected, he said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Keene police at 603-357-9813, or information may be provided anonymously via email on our website at: http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Missing Massachusetts woman returns home - 0
- Nashua man's condition upgraded after Hudson bicycle-car collision - 0
- Missing autistic Maine teen found in Jefferson woods - 0
- Nashua bicyclist hurt in collision with car - 0
- Three injured in Route 16 accident in Ossipee - 0
- State fire marshal urges eventual ban on all fireworks - 23
- Manchester welcomes 14 new police recruits - 7
- Hampton police searching for missing Mass. woman - 0
- Officials mum on investigation of Lyman infant's death - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 6
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 10
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax