Home » News » Public Safety
Keene mother, daughter missing
Nichole Reynolds, 33, and her two-year-old daughter are missing from Keene and police are asking the public for help in finding them.
Nichole Reynolds, 33, of 4 Chapman Road and her daughter Gianna Geraghty were last scene on Wednesday night. They may be traveling in a silver Honda CRV.
Lt. Steven M. Stewart said Gianna's father filed a missing person's report with police. He would not say if the father and Reynolds were involved in a custody dispute.
Foul play is not suspected, he said.
Anyone with information is asked to call Keene police at 603-357-9813, or information may be provided anonymously via email on our website at: http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/departments/police/anonymous-crime-tips
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Nashua police department adds 8 new members - 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind