Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Auburn man charged with heroin possession
The arrest came after detectives from the department's Street Crime Unit saw two vehicles stopped on Central Street, near Belmont Street.
A passenger in one of the vehicles, identified by police as Roger Gingras, 33, of 35 Pingree Hill Road, Auburn, got out of the vehicle operated by Alicia Hallstrom, age and address unavailable, talked to the driver of the other and then got back into Hallstrom's car.
The other operator drove off before a positive identification could be made, police said.
The detectives, believing they had witnessed “illegal activity,” requested a patrol car to follow Hallstrom's vehicle.
Patrol officers pulled her vehicle over for a motor vehicle violation at Lincoln and Central streets.
Detective Derek Sullivan arrived and spoke with Gingras outside of the vehicle. Gingras allegedly dropped a small amount of heroin while talking to the detective. He was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled drug.
Hallstrom was issued a summons for a motor vehicle infraction.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
- Dover man accused of robbing woman at knifepoint - 0
- Man faces many charges following Milford rampage - 0
- Accused New Ipswich bank robber says he shouldn’t be on the streets - 1
- Manchester man accused of violating bail conditions - 0
- Jury: Bow roofer swindled customers in Rockingham County. - 0
- Voyeurism complaints against former UNH athletic staffer stem from Vermont game - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Senate passes Medicaid expansion on bipartisan vote - 1
- House kills suicide-related bills - 1
- Staples to shut 225 stores as online competition hurts sales - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 0
- St. A Hawks grounded by the Chargers - 0
- Manchester Memorial’s reign comes to an end - 0
- MTA seeks shift to city’s health plan - 1
- Eliminating budget group focus of deliberative session - 0
House votes for cellphone ban while driving