Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Auburn man charged with heroin possession
The arrest came after detectives from the department's Street Crime Unit saw two vehicles stopped on Central Street, near Belmont Street.
A passenger in one of the vehicles, identified by police as Roger Gingras, 33, of 35 Pingree Hill Road, Auburn, got out of the vehicle operated by Alicia Hallstrom, age and address unavailable, talked to the driver of the other and then got back into Hallstrom's car.
The other operator drove off before a positive identification could be made, police said.
The detectives, believing they had witnessed “illegal activity,” requested a patrol car to follow Hallstrom's vehicle.
Patrol officers pulled her vehicle over for a motor vehicle violation at Lincoln and Central streets.
Detective Derek Sullivan arrived and spoke with Gingras outside of the vehicle. Gingras allegedly dropped a small amount of heroin while talking to the detective. He was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled drug.
Hallstrom was issued a summons for a motor vehicle infraction.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Anthony M. Kay
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
- Total Votes: 917