Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Auburn man charged with heroin possession
The arrest came after detectives from the department's Street Crime Unit saw two vehicles stopped on Central Street, near Belmont Street.
A passenger in one of the vehicles, identified by police as Roger Gingras, 33, of 35 Pingree Hill Road, Auburn, got out of the vehicle operated by Alicia Hallstrom, age and address unavailable, talked to the driver of the other and then got back into Hallstrom's car.
The other operator drove off before a positive identification could be made, police said.
The detectives, believing they had witnessed “illegal activity,” requested a patrol car to follow Hallstrom's vehicle.
Patrol officers pulled her vehicle over for a motor vehicle violation at Lincoln and Central streets.
Detective Derek Sullivan arrived and spoke with Gingras outside of the vehicle. Gingras allegedly dropped a small amount of heroin while talking to the detective. He was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled drug.
Hallstrom was issued a summons for a motor vehicle infraction.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'