Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Auburn man charged with heroin possession
The arrest came after detectives from the department's Street Crime Unit saw two vehicles stopped on Central Street, near Belmont Street.
A passenger in one of the vehicles, identified by police as Roger Gingras, 33, of 35 Pingree Hill Road, Auburn, got out of the vehicle operated by Alicia Hallstrom, age and address unavailable, talked to the driver of the other and then got back into Hallstrom's car.
The other operator drove off before a positive identification could be made, police said.
The detectives, believing they had witnessed “illegal activity,” requested a patrol car to follow Hallstrom's vehicle.
Patrol officers pulled her vehicle over for a motor vehicle violation at Lincoln and Central streets.
Detective Derek Sullivan arrived and spoke with Gingras outside of the vehicle. Gingras allegedly dropped a small amount of heroin while talking to the detective. He was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled drug.
Hallstrom was issued a summons for a motor vehicle infraction.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Jacob Brown - 0
- 2 dead, 17 injured in NYC building explosion - 1
- Milan voters support Kenney in tight race, elect two new selectmen - 0
- Auburn police contract approved - 0
- Newton selectmen chairman defeated in election - 0
- Candia to look at alternatives to Central High School - 0
- Goffstown rejects $4.5M fire station plan - 0
- Bedford votes down fire substation; $30M for roads approved - 0
NH oil dealer who failed to deliver convicted in Montana of millions in construction fraud
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal