Nov 6, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Auburn man charged with heroin possession
The arrest came after detectives from the department's Street Crime Unit saw two vehicles stopped on Central Street, near Belmont Street.
A passenger in one of the vehicles, identified by police as Roger Gingras, 33, of 35 Pingree Hill Road, Auburn, got out of the vehicle operated by Alicia Hallstrom, age and address unavailable, talked to the driver of the other and then got back into Hallstrom's car.
The other operator drove off before a positive identification could be made, police said.
The detectives, believing they had witnessed “illegal activity,” requested a patrol car to follow Hallstrom's vehicle.
Patrol officers pulled her vehicle over for a motor vehicle violation at Lincoln and Central streets.
Detective Derek Sullivan arrived and spoke with Gingras outside of the vehicle. Gingras allegedly dropped a small amount of heroin while talking to the detective. He was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled drug.
Hallstrom was issued a summons for a motor vehicle infraction.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge OKs early release for former teacher convicted of possessing child porn - 0
- Nashua man indicted for allegedly shooting girlfriend - 0
- Manchester 7-Eleven robbed for fourth time - 0
- Manchester couple faces robbery, theft charges after Salem mall incident - 1
- Chainsaw-wielding man facing multiple charges over Sept. incident - 0
- Woman faces assault charge after Monopoly game gets out of hand - 17
- Plea deal gives shooter 15-30 years in 2012 death of Manchester man - 0
- Missouri governor urges calm ahead of grand jury decision on shooting; findings to be announced at 9 p.m. - 0
- Two Manchester brothers indicted in Nashua drive-by shooting - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: It took a while, but now they're on Wright track - 0
- Newmarket blacksmith has forged a career shaping the elementsof steel - 0
- Kathy Sullivan: We need to rethink some of our county government positions - 1
- Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass. - 3
- H.S. Football Power Poll: No doubt - Astros finish on top - 0
- College Hockey: Wildcats home to RPI on Tuesday night - 0
- Manchester school board OK's contract for driver’s ed program - 0
- Unrest erupts after grand jury decides against charges in Ferguson, Mo., shooting - 5
- Malkin, Crosby foil Bruins in overtime - 0
Sources say former White House Chief of Staff Andy Card to be tapped as Franklin Pierce president
Clinton has 'historic' lead in poll
Pipes and plans: A chance to show up Mass.
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483