Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Jul 16, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Allegations bring 8 felony charges
A misdemeanor charge of endangering the welfare of a child alleges the young woman was having trouble holding onto her six-month-old child during the assaults.
Alexis Nieves, 28, of 434 Spruce St., pleaded no contest Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to Nov. 8, 2013, charges of drug possession, speeding and second offense operating after suspension.
Ivan Hernandez, 19, who gave a new address of 42 Massabesic St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of possession of a controlled drug with intent to sell, so a probable cause hearing was set for Feb. 20.
David Ferreira, 39, of 800 Page St., said Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division that the reason he failed to appear on charges in Salem District Division was because he was in the Valley Street Jail in connection with local domestic-related offenses.
Bail was set at $500 cash/surety, with a Feb. 13 court date in Salem.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fugitive in Manchester shooting, stabbing cases caught by Marshals, police - 0
- Hampton Falls standoff suspect linked to burglaries, fake-cop ploy - 0
- Woman charged in fatal Hampton crash wants blood-test thrown out of court - 0
- Home confinement rejected for ex-Derry town employee - 0
- Manchester man arrested for aggravated drunk driving - 0
- Manchester Crime Watch: Fugitive in shooting, stabbing cases brought to court - 0
- Homeless man faces DWI charges in Dover - 0
- Amherst couple charged in sale of lost wedding ring - 0
- Donation jar thief said to be Bay State man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
- Conway adult tests positive for EEE - 0
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917