Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: Allegations bring 8 felony charges
A misdemeanor charge of endangering the welfare of a child alleges the young woman was having trouble holding onto her six-month-old child during the assaults.
Alexis Nieves, 28, of 434 Spruce St., pleaded no contest Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to Nov. 8, 2013, charges of drug possession, speeding and second offense operating after suspension.
Ivan Hernandez, 19, who gave a new address of 42 Massabesic St., could enter no plea Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of possession of a controlled drug with intent to sell, so a probable cause hearing was set for Feb. 20.
David Ferreira, 39, of 800 Page St., said Friday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division that the reason he failed to appear on charges in Salem District Division was because he was in the Valley Street Jail in connection with local domestic-related offenses.
Bail was set at $500 cash/surety, with a Feb. 13 court date in Salem.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 25
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483