Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Bank customer robbed at ATM in Manchester
The woman, whose name police did not disclosed, told police she was withdrawing cash from the ATM at 815 Elm St. about 6:30 p.m. when a man jumped in the rear seat of her vehicle.
The man claimed to have a weapon, even though she did not see one, and ordered her to remove an undisclosed amount of cash from the ATM.
The man fled with the cash and was last seen near Londonderry Lane and Chestnut Street.
The robber is described as a skinny Middle Eastern man in his 30s and about 5-foot-9. He had a dark hood covering his head and wore a blue jean jacket.
Anyone with information about the incident or the robber should call police at (603) 668-8711 or, to remain anonymous, Manchester Crimeline at (603) 624-4040. Crimeline pays cash for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for crimes.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua man charged in domestic knife threat - 0
- Manchester man detained on Nashua rape charges involving child - 0
- Pair accused in Hampstead home invasion also face witness tampering charges - 0
- Widow of chiropractor killed this summer says fatal shooting was no accident - 1
- Alleged accomplice in brutal Bedford home invasion, attack on doctor and wife, says his testimony was coerced - 0
- Man claims rights were violated during investigation - 0
- DWI license revocations - 0
- Salem man arrested for alleged bathroom videotaping - 0
- OHRV trail official hopes arrest will deter others - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bella, a chihuahua mix, is still missing in Auburn - 0
- Suicide car bomber kills 3 foreign troops in Afghan capital; Taliban claims responsibility - 0
- City officials to review proposed 'spice' ban - 0
- Manchester's Delana Curtis is left out in the cold - 0
- Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable - 12
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Brady a realist - 0
- Burning rubber: And public dollars - 0
- Obama to announce ramped-up efforts to beat Ebola - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
DWI license revocations
Mexican man pleads guilty in international conspiracy to traffic hundreds of pounds of cocaine
Strategery: A war by any other name
Another View -- Sharon Day: The Democrats' claim to be the party for women is just not believable
Freeh dumb: Favoritism in Vt.?
Lawyer wants cellphone evidence thrown out
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917