Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Bail set at $25k for Keene woman charged in friend’s hit-and-run death
Tracy A. Burroughs, 41, of Keene, was indicted on charges of negligent homicide, conduct after an accident and two counts of aggravated driving while intoxicated by the Cheshire County Superior Court Grand Jury on Jan. 31.
On Monday, Superior Court Judge John Kissinger set her bail at $25,000 cash.
She continues to be held at the Cheshire County House of Corrections. Her trial is scheduled to start May 24.
He was riding his bicycle home when the hit and run took place. According to the indictment, he suffered traumatic blunt force trauma, including a broken leg, a skull fracture and damage to his brain.
An indictment is not a ruling of guilt, but a determination by the grand jury that prosecutors have enough evidence to move forward with a trial.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More theft-related charges for Raymond woman - 0
- 3 men arrested for burglarizing car dealer - 0
- Alleged lip-biter faces more charges - 0
- Child left unattended while trio overdosed on heroin - 0
- Compounding company officials charged with murder - 0
- 'Resilient' teen has a long road to recovery - 0
- Kibby indictments detail months of depraved sexual violence and torture - 0
- Treasurer arraigned in theft from wool growers - 0
- Pet store burglary arrest leads to robbery charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics dominate Orlando - 0
- Bruins hold on in Minnesota, beat Wild in OT - 0
- Andreoff hat trick paces Monarchs - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 0
- Derry Administrator opposes council goal of cutting Derry tax rate - 0
- Thursday meeting to address Windham water project concerns - 0
- Derry takes steps to improve rundown buildings - 0
- Derry fire chief is retiring - 0
- Tech conference sparks ideas and imagination - 0
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
Charles M. Arlinghaus: Read these books, OK?
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483