Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Officials say Sanborn Regional fire likely arson
Firefighters responded to Sanborn Regional High School in Kingston Thursday morning for a fire in a restroom. (Jason Schreiber/Union Leader Correspondent)
The fire was extinguished by a staff member before firefighters arrived, Superintendent Brian Blake said.
The smoke forced students and school personnel to evacuate the building, Blake said.
Students and school employees were evaluated by medical personnel as a precaution. Two students and a firefighter experienced symptoms of smoke inhalation and were treated at the scene, Seaman said.
They were bused to the nearby Swasey Gymnasium at the old high school and were dismissed at 1 p.m.
Parents were notified of the fire through an automated phone message sent out shortly after the fire was reported, Blake said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing?
Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release
- Total Votes: 917