Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Officials say Sanborn Regional fire likely arson
Firefighters responded to Sanborn Regional High School in Kingston Thursday morning for a fire in a restroom. (Jason Schreiber/Union Leader Correspondent)
The fire was extinguished by a staff member before firefighters arrived, Superintendent Brian Blake said.
The smoke forced students and school personnel to evacuate the building, Blake said.
Students and school employees were evaluated by medical personnel as a precaution. Two students and a firefighter experienced symptoms of smoke inhalation and were treated at the scene, Seaman said.
They were bused to the nearby Swasey Gymnasium at the old high school and were dismissed at 1 p.m.
Parents were notified of the fire through an automated phone message sent out shortly after the fire was reported, Blake said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- In Gorham, landlord saw a change in kidnap suspect - 0
- Family of abduction survivor Elizabeth Smart offers hope in wake of Conway teen's ordeal - 1
- Feds step up protection against sexual violence - 0
- 2 more arrested over alleged drug dealer robbery in Exeter - 0
- State seeks to address handling of campus assaults - 0
- Update: Londonderry search of shooting victim's home has concluded - 0
- N.Y. man sentenced in sex assault of NH child in 1988 - 0
- Hearing ordered in 1971 murder - 0
- Police investigating bank robbery in Nashua - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 0
- Old friends and a 'homeless angel' make for good stories anytime - 0
- Clooney gets it: Sony attack was not a 'crime' - 0
- New coats warm city kids, firefighters' hearts - 0
- NHIAA Roundup: Martin, Pinkerton top Salem in tournament - 0
- Inmate reported missing from Concord transitional unit - 0
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483