Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Former Derry official's lewdness trial is postponed
The trial had been scheduled for March 7 in the 10th Circuit Court in Derry but was changed by Judge Lucinda Sadler last month to a motion to dismiss hearing. At the hearing, witnesses can be called and it will be determined whether the case can go to trial, according to a court official.
Anderson, 50, has pleaded not guilty to the misdemeanor charges of allegedly inviting a DirectTV salesman into his house on July 11 while in the nude and acting inappropriately.
Rosenberg had argued previously that his client was in the privacy of his own home when the alleged inappropriate conduct occurred, and the salesman remained in the home.
After leaving, the salesman allegedly left behind a brochure for Anderson with his own phone number handwritten on it, Rosenberg said.
But after the company refused to supply the materials, Rosenberg then asked that the court subpoena the DirectTV information.
Anderson was placed on administrative leave on July 12. He was discharged without cause in late October and received a settlement of approximately $45,000, according to a signed separation agreement. He remains free on $2,000 personal recognizance.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Supreme Court: Indigent woman entitled to state-funded services - 0
- Following drug bust, questions raised about Manchester pizza restaurant - 1
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Fathers of injured teens pleased with order sending back Coco to jail - 0
- Exeter man arraigned in pair of Portsmouth armed robberies - 0
- Pa. man will go to trial for two-state chase - 0
- Arrest made in fake Nashua bomb threat - 0
- Two of Gregory Smart's killers nearing release - 15
- Speeding stop leads to drug and alcohol charges for Nashua men - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland takes first of two from NH Fisher Cats Saturday - 0
- Readers' Choice winners say public vote is meaningful - 0
- Amherst mini-golf course is readers' top choice - 0
- Twins Smoke Shop focuses on good cigars, happy clients - 0
- 'Backstage' NASCAR passes are fans' delight in Loudon - 0
- Motorcyclist killed, passenger injured when hit by car in Manchester accident - 0
- Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson - 0
- Police hope for driving dream, but prepared for driving nightmare in Loudon - 0
- Police investigate serious accident in Manchester - 0
New Hampshire events starting on July 13
Houston hands Red Sox a loss Saturday
VA woes across the country led NH to reforms
The U.S. is a beacon still
With the NASCAR fans, Jr.'s The Man
Bicyclist injured when hit by car in Hudson
Red Sox's Holt has All-Star history
- Total Votes: 917