Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Manchester Crimewatch: City man gets hearing for skipping court appearance
Travis Francis, 25, of 91 Ruth Ave., could enter no plea Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to felony charges of receiving stolen property and falsifying physical evidence for having a stolen gun safe valued at $1,400 in his possession and of removing it from his residence when he believed an investigation was about to begin.
Jeremy Stockton, 32, of 246 Main St., pleaded innocent Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a simple assault charge that alleges he hit a neighbor in the chest with a gallon of milk at a drugstore.
Lyons set bail at $500 cash/surety and trial was set for March 11.
Bail was set at $1,000 cash/surety Thursday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Ekie Stewart, 26, of 136 Myrtle St. Stewart was arrested on warrants charging her with being a felony habitual offender and misdemeanor disobeying a police officer for giving a false name when stopped.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House approves regulations on prepaid oil contracts - 0
- Gorham voters approve all articles on town warrant - 0
- Jacob Brown - 0
- 2 dead, at least 18 injured in NYC building explosion - 1
- Milan voters support Kenney in tight race, elect two new selectmen - 0
- Auburn police contract approved - 0
- Newton selectmen chairman defeated in election - 0
- Candia to look at alternatives to Central High School - 0
- Goffstown rejects $4.5M fire station plan - 0
NH oil dealer who failed to deliver convicted in Montana of millions in construction fraud
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal