Home » News » Public Safety
Mother of missing teen posts video pleading for her return
CONWAY — The mother of missing Kennett High School freshman Abigail Hernandez has issued a video showing her driving around North Conway, looking for her daughter, and has made a public plea to Abigail to write or call home again.
"Hearing your voice … I don't know why she wouldn't call," Henrandez says.
A friend making the video suggests, and Zenya agrees, that if Abigail "can't get to a phone" that she "send a letter with a picture of her" to her mother.
"I really, really miss you. Life is not the same without you. I don't know if you can see this video but I hope that you do. I wanted to show you pictures of your hometown and your dogs. There will be more videos to come. —Mom."
Law enforcement, while not having new developments in the case to report, again expressed "grave concern" for her safety Wednesday. Anyone with information about her whereabouts should call 1-800-CALL-FBI. There is a $20,000 reward offered by law enforcement officials for information leading to her discovery.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
- Another plane hits frozen Alton Bay - 0
- Police investigating crash after truck reportedly loses tire in Concord - 1
- Derry firefighters extinguish Jeep fire - 0
- Chemical spill in Newington business sends 6 to the hospital - 0
- Officials investigate suspicious Manchester blaze - 0
- UPDATED: Mass. man charged after hitting barrier at Bedford toll plaza - 2
- Massachusetts woman injured in Milan snowmobile crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- VFW still eyeing old Crown Hill fire station in Nashua for new home - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal