Snowstorm delays Nottingham school session to Friday
NOTTINGHAM – Due to inclement weather, the school district has rescheduled its annual meeting from Wednesday to Friday.
A winter storm warning is in effect through Wednesday evening, and the forecast calls for up to a foot of snow in the area, according to the National Weather Service.
Nonetheless, residents will be able to discuss buying new computers, making repairs to schools and a 2.9 percent increase to the school budget Friday at 7 p.m. in the Nottingham School gymnasium at 245 Stage Road.
Voters will decide on all articles and elect officials when polls open March 11 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Nottingham Town Hall.
For more information, visit http://www.nottingham.k12.nh.us/index.html.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison - 2
- Summit of Mount Washington white with rime ice, snow to follow soon - 0
- Storms in Meredith cause outages - 0
- USGS reports minor earthquake just outside of Concord - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
- Hollis storm damage caused by microburst, not tornado - 0
- 6.0 earthquake strikes California wine country - 0
- Heavy rain saturates NH in a matter of two hours - 1
- Flash flood warning issued for Southern New Hampshire - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apparent murder-suicide in Lincoln - 0
- Bullpen stakes Royals to 2-1 World Series edge - 0
- NHIAA: Lancers beat South - 0
- College Football: St. Anselm football loses third straight game - 0
- John Habib's City Sports: Tough decisions loom for Legion - 1
- A good first impression - 0
- NHIAA: Exeter keeps Memorial attack at bay - 0
- Windham clinches first with huge win - 0
- NHIAA: Campbell thumps Brady - 0
Hassan, Havenstein spar over education
Blackwater verdict stuns NH dad
Making it up: Shameless state Senate attacks
Thieves target cars in Hollis neighborhood