Snowstorm delays Nottingham school session to Friday
NOTTINGHAM – Due to inclement weather, the school district has rescheduled its annual meeting from Wednesday to Friday.
A winter storm warning is in effect through Wednesday evening, and the forecast calls for up to a foot of snow in the area, according to the National Weather Service.
Nonetheless, residents will be able to discuss buying new computers, making repairs to schools and a 2.9 percent increase to the school budget Friday at 7 p.m. in the Nottingham School gymnasium at 245 Stage Road.
Voters will decide on all articles and elect officials when polls open March 11 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Nottingham Town Hall.
For more information, visit http://www.nottingham.k12.nh.us/index.html.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison - 2
- Summit of Mount Washington white with rime ice, snow to follow soon - 0
- Storms in Meredith cause outages - 0
- USGS reports minor earthquake just outside of Concord - 0
- Quake strikes northeast of Tokyo, no reports of serious damage - 0
- Hollis storm damage caused by microburst, not tornado - 0
- 6.0 earthquake strikes California wine country - 0
- Heavy rain saturates NH in a matter of two hours - 1
- Flash flood warning issued for Southern New Hampshire - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- School's out for voters - 0
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 0
- Brown, Shaheen run hardest where support is deepest - 0
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 0
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 0
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
- MVP Bumgarner rides to the rescue for Giants' third World Series win in five years - 0
The Obamaconomy: Shea-Porter shows its flaw