Snowstorm delays Nottingham school session to Friday
NOTTINGHAM – Due to inclement weather, the school district has rescheduled its annual meeting from Wednesday to Friday.
A winter storm warning is in effect through Wednesday evening, and the forecast calls for up to a foot of snow in the area, according to the National Weather Service.
Nonetheless, residents will be able to discuss buying new computers, making repairs to schools and a 2.9 percent increase to the school budget Friday at 7 p.m. in the Nottingham School gymnasium at 245 Stage Road.
Voters will decide on all articles and elect officials when polls open March 11 from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. at the Nottingham Town Hall.
For more information, visit http://www.nottingham.k12.nh.us/index.html.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- More than 200,000 New Hampshire customers without power - 1
- Thanksgiving travel a nightmare as storm dumps heavy, wet snow - 3
- Holiday travelers will be heading over the river and through the snow - 0
- Residents in western N.Y. call snow worst in memory - 0
- Slick commute in store for some NH motorists today - 1
- Windy weather whips across New Hampshire - 0
- Leaks fixed, visits resume at Goffstown women's prison - 0
- Storm brings heavy rain, flooding to southern NH - 0
- UPDATED: Flood warning issued for southern NH; leaks force visitation to be cancelled at Goffstown women's prison - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Celtics Insider: Celtics rule Smart out of tomorrow's game against Chicago - 0
- Berube the backbone of Monarchs' team 'D' - 0
- Packers QB Revis will pose a challenge for Patriots - 0
- Hudson may start charging for non-transport ambulance calls - 0
- NH suffers 4th worst outage on record - 0
- Camping out didn't pay for shoppers - 0
- Newsreel: Concord economic forecast; Tech Council hosts forum; UNH Fairchild Dairy honored - 0
- Londonderry-based MegaFood launches transparency project in vitamin industry - 0
- Grant program to help Granite State students with loans - 0
NH suffers 4th worst outage on record
Your Turn, NH -- Mike Moffett: Republicans can win in 2016 with Kasich at the top of the ticket