Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Merrimack man facing felony charges after motor vehicle stop
MERRIMACK — A routine motor vehicle stop Saturday morning ended with the arrest of the driver on a felony drug charge.
Officer David Turgeon pulled over a 2009 Toyota at 11:20 a.m. on Broad Street after observing a motor vehicle violation. He determined the driver's license was under suspension and asked him to step out of the car.
Police said as Richard W. McGarry, 26, of Sentry Way, was getting out of the Toyota, he tried to hide a small baggie of pills and attempted to pass them on to a minor who was a passenger in the vehicle.
McGarry was arrested and charged with possession of a narcotic drug, Suboxone, a class B felony, and operating a motor vehicle after license suspension. He also is being charged with falsifying physical evidence, a class B felony.
He is free on $1,000 cash/surety bail with a Feb. 19 arraignment in 9th Circuit Court, Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 15
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 2
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 1
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483