New Hampshire Senior News in Brief
HOOKSETT — Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Granite State College will host its annual Spring Class Preview and social on Tuesday, Feb. 11 at the Hooksett Library, 31 Mount Saint Mary’s Way in Hooksett.
Attendees will also have the opportunity to meet the OLLI staff, become an OLLI member, add names to the mailing list, plus socialize with OLLI members and friends while enjoying some light refreshments.
Seacoast: Wednesday, Feb. 12 at 11:30 a.m., Portsmouth Public Library, 175 Parrott Ave., Portsmouth.
Concord: Thursday, Feb. 13 at 9:30 a.m. at Tad’s Place at Heritage Heights, 149 East Side Drive, Concord.
Dining For a Cause in Littleton on Feb. 12
LITTLETON — Meet Main Street continues with a visit to the “Healthy Rhino” on Wednesday, Feb. 12, leaving the Senior Center right after lunch at about 12:45 p.m.
Cost is $2 for the bus. The owner, Barbara, will be talking about healthy food choices that may help eliminate some nagging health issues.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.