Home » Opinion » Editorials
Tom Brennan's friends: Former Manchester superintendent has many
Dr. Brennan brought to his very difficult job a gift of getting diverse groups and interests to, if not declare peace and love, at least to keep the school system functioning. There was never any question that Tom Brennan's primary interest was in the children and their education. He not only worked tirelessly to that end, but also put up with an awful lot of, well, let's just call it stuff, in order to do so. You can only do that for so long and still keep your sanity.
His love of and interest in education didn't wane when he left office, either. He was until recently a regular guest on Rich Girard's local radio talk show, giving his candid assessments of education issues.
A lot of people are in your corner, Tom.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New superintendent named in Lebanon - 0
- Board of Ed finds in favor of Goffstown; Dunbarton plans Supreme Court appeal - 2
- Tech conference sparks ideas and imagination - 0
- Nashua assessment tests miss the mark - 1
- St. A's board of trustees responds to criticism of graduation change - 2
- Officials proposing cutting Derry school budget by $1.4 million - 0
- St. Anselm in a stir over graduation date change - 13
- Nashua schools struggle to find more time for middle-school math - 0
- Former Gov. Lynch chosen for PSU Robert Frost award - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 0
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Win tickets to see Linkin Park