Man injured in fall during chimney fireBy DAN SEUFERT
Union Leader Correspondent
January 31. 2014 9:49AM
LOUDON - A man was not seriously injured in a fall from a single-story roof of his home Friday morning.
Loudon Fire Chief Richard Wright said firefighters were called to 581 Old Shaker Road at about 6:30 a.m. for a reported chimney fire. Once on the scene, they quickly put out the fire, he said.
The homeowner was on the roof trying to dowse the flames when he fell. The man was not seriously injured in the fall, Wright said.