Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Another teen arrested in alleged Portsmouth sexual assault
Zachary Patterson, 19, Raymond, was arrested Friday on charges of interference with custody, reckless conduct, transportation of alcoholic beverages and contributing to the delinquency of a minor.
His arrest follows Wednesday's arrest of Vincent A. Pittore, 18, of Derry, who was charged with aggravated felonious sexual assault.
A detective could not be reached Friday night about the case.
A report on WMUR said the teens were arrested on charges one of them gave alcohol to a 14-year-old girl with a brain injury and then sexually assaulted her.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 2
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Spring fever brings hope for U.S. investors as earnings season looms - 0
- Merrimack storage facility to be region's largest - 0
- C's lose tiebreaker for draft order - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Lacrosse: Pinkerton girls rout Salem - 0
- NHIAA Softball: Dover's speed foils Central - 0
- Transition to new grading system continues in Nashua - 0
- This Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- State Senate approves bill to name Derry bridge after fallen Marine - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917