Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
2 men accused of stealing from Manchester Gold’s Gym customers arraigned
Doneil Sackey, 31, of 4 Bethel Court, could not enter a plea in circuit court to a felony charge of falsifying evidence, which alleges he discarded a coat after leaving Gold’s Gym in an effort to avoid being recognized as one of the people stealing items from the gym’s locker room.
Douglas Pretti, 29, of 434 Amherst St., pleaded not guilty to charges of theft by unauthorized taking, for allegedly removing a wallet from a man’s backpack at Gold’s Gym, and resisting arrest, for running from police. Pretti had failed to appear in Circuit Court on Tuesday on a charge of operating after suspension for driving while intoxicated, so all his charges were set for trial March 7.
Bail remained at $1,000 personal recognizance on Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division for Ryan Gallant, 27, of 60 Walnut St., who pleaded not guilty to three simple assault charges.
Bail conditions bar Gallant from contact with his girlfriend and from her residence. Trial was set for March 17.
Charles Morgan, 42, of 410 Bedford St., protested Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division that felony assault charges weren’t mentioned during a meeting at the police department earlier in the morning.
The felonies allege he tried to spray the man with an aerosol bug spray and that he swung a claw hammer and a crowbar at the man’s head, although he missed hitting the man.
A police prosecutor, who said Morgan’s criminal record consists of a conviction for driving while intoxicated, requested a $10,000 cash/surety bail, with conditions barring contact with the alleged victim and barring Morgan from Morgan Storage.
Stolen checks worth $30k
Joshua Caswell, 22, of 232 Central St., could not enter a plea Wednesday in Circuit Court-Manchester District Division to a felony charge of receiving stolen property.
A probable cause hearing on the felony was set for Feb. 6.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Judge hikes bail in sex assault, child porn case - 0
- Judge declines to order mistrial in Derry sex assault case - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Police say homeless man stole car, struck pedestrian - 0
- Police investigating pizza store burglary in Plaistow - 0
- Salem police searching for Dunkin Donuts robber who wore Obama Halloween mask - 2
- Information sought in Keene hair salon burglary attempt - 0
- Two men arrested in Nashua armed robbery - 0
- Elderly Dover woman victim of paving scam, police say - 1
- Man charged with sex assault, sticking woman with hypodermic needle - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Commodore Nutt takes D.C. by storm - 1
- School's out for voters - 2
- Kuster's abortion lies: Claims against Garcia are untrue - 15
- Senate battle attracts 17,000 TV ads in NH - 2
- Jonathan E. Benedict - 1
- Drew Cline: GOP missed opportunities could mean trouble on Tuesday - 3
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Demaryius Thomas is x-factor for Broncos' offense - 1
- College Football: Big Green ready for tussle with Harvard - 0
- UNH Notebook: Albany is much improved - 0
Trump fired up over NH mailer
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483