Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Vt. man charged in Hinsdale woman’s assault
David J. Sage, 53, of Vernon, Vt., was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, first-degree assault with a deadly weapon and reckless conduct, said Police Chief Gary Phillips on Thursday.
Police were called to respond to a River Court house Saturday around 1:15 a.m. for a report of a woman struck and pushed into a snowbank by a dark-colored GMC truck driven by her boyfriend, Phillips said.
Sage failed a field sobriety test, and his blood-alcohol-content lead to his arrest for aggravated driving while intoxicated, Phillips said.
Phillips said Sage and Quinn were boyfriend and girlfriend and that Quinn was at a party in Winchester on Saturday.
“He put it in drive and hit her with the front end of the truck,” he said. “In a rage, he put it in drive, spun his wheels and plowed into her.”
“She had numerous injuries, internal rib injuries, broken ribs, possibly a severed liver and spinal injuries,” Phillips said..
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Allenstown rejects town and school budgets
Crowley elected in Northfield
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'