Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Vt. man charged in Hinsdale woman’s assault
David J. Sage, 53, of Vernon, Vt., was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, first-degree assault with a deadly weapon and reckless conduct, said Police Chief Gary Phillips on Thursday.
Police were called to respond to a River Court house Saturday around 1:15 a.m. for a report of a woman struck and pushed into a snowbank by a dark-colored GMC truck driven by her boyfriend, Phillips said.
Sage failed a field sobriety test, and his blood-alcohol-content lead to his arrest for aggravated driving while intoxicated, Phillips said.
Phillips said Sage and Quinn were boyfriend and girlfriend and that Quinn was at a party in Winchester on Saturday.
“He put it in drive and hit her with the front end of the truck,” he said. “In a rage, he put it in drive, spun his wheels and plowed into her.”
“She had numerous injuries, internal rib injuries, broken ribs, possibly a severed liver and spinal injuries,” Phillips said..
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
- Former Derry Town Administrator John Anderson asks judge to dismiss charges - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus
Dover man found not guilty of sex assault but convicted of drugging three women in Portsmouth