Jul 10, 2014
Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
Vt. man charged in Hinsdale woman’s assault
David J. Sage, 53, of Vernon, Vt., was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, first-degree assault with a deadly weapon and reckless conduct, said Police Chief Gary Phillips on Thursday.
Police were called to respond to a River Court house Saturday around 1:15 a.m. for a report of a woman struck and pushed into a snowbank by a dark-colored GMC truck driven by her boyfriend, Phillips said.
Sage failed a field sobriety test, and his blood-alcohol-content lead to his arrest for aggravated driving while intoxicated, Phillips said.
Phillips said Sage and Quinn were boyfriend and girlfriend and that Quinn was at a party in Winchester on Saturday.
“He put it in drive and hit her with the front end of the truck,” he said. “In a rage, he put it in drive, spun his wheels and plowed into her.”
“She had numerous injuries, internal rib injuries, broken ribs, possibly a severed liver and spinal injuries,” Phillips said..
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man arrested after two-state pursuit facing more charges - 0
- NH man sought in connection with Maine murder arrested on unrelated charges - 0
- Man accused of burglarizing state police barracks garage claims his rights were violated - 0
- Marriott's parents to face killer at his sentencing next month - 0
- Second arrest made in Portsmouth store robberies - 0
- Probable cause hearings set for pair facing series of drug charges - 0
- Arrested school construction employees back at work in Unity - 0
- Dover man questioned regarding Maine double murder - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Total Votes: 917