Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Vt. man charged in Hinsdale woman’s assault
David J. Sage, 53, of Vernon, Vt., was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated, first-degree assault with a deadly weapon and reckless conduct, said Police Chief Gary Phillips on Thursday.
Police were called to respond to a River Court house Saturday around 1:15 a.m. for a report of a woman struck and pushed into a snowbank by a dark-colored GMC truck driven by her boyfriend, Phillips said.
Sage failed a field sobriety test, and his blood-alcohol-content lead to his arrest for aggravated driving while intoxicated, Phillips said.
Phillips said Sage and Quinn were boyfriend and girlfriend and that Quinn was at a party in Winchester on Saturday.
“He put it in drive and hit her with the front end of the truck,” he said. “In a rage, he put it in drive, spun his wheels and plowed into her.”
“She had numerous injuries, internal rib injuries, broken ribs, possibly a severed liver and spinal injuries,” Phillips said..
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
NH's future: Dean Kamen highlights a problem
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917