Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Drinking party link found in Allenstown stabbing case
Police continue to investigate how Heath and Andrea Halvorsen, both 18, ended up in Bear Brook State Park Sunday, with Halvorsen suffering from 15 stab wounds to the chest, stomach, back and arm.
Heath then fled about 15 miles to the Barnstead home of Kyle Buffum, 22, police said. Heath was at Buffum’s home at 6 Amherst St. when police discovered her packing a bag of her belongings.
Previously, Buffum was charged with two counts of simple assault against Heath; his bail conditions forbid contact with Heath. On Monday, Police and the County Attorney’s Office initially reported that Buffum had a protective order against Heath, but Barnstead Police confirmed Tuesday it was the other way around.
While the Merrimack County Attorney’s office has stated that Buffum’s house was listed as Heath’s permanent address, police say that shouldn’t be the case due to the protective order.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry man accused of threatening, sexually assaulting two girls - 1
- Hollis police say stun gun needed on ‘unruly’ man - 0
- AG agrees man who killed woman, 70, in Littleton hotel was insane at time - 1
- Police accuse man of trying to sell guitars, amps taken in Manchester burglary - 0
- Mother and child startled by late-night intruder in their Manchester living room - 0
- Hollis police use stun gun on man described as unruly - 1
- Rochester man arrested after crash in Somersworth - 0
- Dover man accused of trying to sexually assault a girl - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 7
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
- Allen Lessels' On Baseball: No doubt about it, Fisher Cats still confident - 0
- Another View -- Bobby Jindal: NH should trust parents to choose schools - 1
- Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH - 2
- Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior - 1
- Charles Arlinghaus: A $400 million hole was just blown in the state budget - 0
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior
School fights mascot battle
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917