Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Three people overdose on heroin in Salem; one victim is in coma
Shortly after 4:30 p.m. on Monday, police and fire personnel responded to a report of a drug overdose at 12 Ticklefancy Lane, according to Deputy Police Chief Shawn Patten.
“Lifesaving measures were performed on both subjects, and both were immediately transported to Massachusetts hospitals,” Patten said.
Salem detectives responded to both the residence and the hospitals, and Patten said police believe both victims, as well as a third person, bought the heroin in Lawrence and snorted in on the way to Salem.
Paramedics performed lifesaving measures on him and transported him to a local hospital. It is believed that the man was acquainted with the victims in the Monday overdose, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Authorities mum about reports of shooting in Manchester - 0
- Police say woman broke into Hollis home and took pictures - 0
- Addiction treatment doctor gets restricted license - 0
- Newmarket man charged with sex assault of 12-year-old girl - 0
- Wife charged with stabbing husband during argument - 0
- Imprisoned pair could add to their already lengthy sentences if found guilty of assault - 0
- Judge nixes house arrest for man convicted in Ponzi scheme - 0
- Raymond man faces possession of child porn charges - 0
- Man failed to note conviction on gun permit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Soccer Preview: Talent to boot - 0
- Last call at home for Fisher Cats tonight - 0
- Jessica Goldman was on the move - 0
- Band camp gets Memorial musicians in rhythm a week early - 1
- Drew Cline: Small sleights of hand in Republican primaries around NH - 0
- Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you - 4
- Portman's good point: A leadership deficit all around - 1
- Scott and Genevieve Kelley - 0
- Dan Tuohy's Granite Status: Shaheen takes on illegal immigration - 0
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate
Where is Shaheen? Hiding from you
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917