Apr 10, 2014
Apr 3, 2014
Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Three people overdose on heroin in Salem; one victim is in coma
Shortly after 4:30 p.m. on Monday, police and fire personnel responded to a report of a drug overdose at 12 Ticklefancy Lane, according to Deputy Police Chief Shawn Patten.
“Lifesaving measures were performed on both subjects, and both were immediately transported to Massachusetts hospitals,” Patten said.
Salem detectives responded to both the residence and the hospitals, and Patten said police believe both victims, as well as a third person, bought the heroin in Lawrence and snorted in on the way to Salem.
Paramedics performed lifesaving measures on him and transported him to a local hospital. It is believed that the man was acquainted with the victims in the Monday overdose, according to police.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police say trio used Craigslist to lure, rob contractor - 0
- Burglars take $210K in cash from safe in Salem home - 0
- Judge rejects new rape trial for ex-Salem planning board member - 0
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man accused of writing company checks to himself - 0
- Police say man clocked doing 100 on Route 11 in Wilmot - 0
- Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales - 5
- Student brings knife into Nashua school - 0
- Ex-director jailed for theft from Londonderry nursery school - 2
- Ex-coach found not guilty on sexual assault charges a second time - 9
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Spring fever brings hope for U.S. investors as earnings season looms - 0
- Merrimack storage facility to be region's largest - 0
- C's lose tiebreaker for draft order - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Lacrosse: Pinkerton girls rout Salem - 0
- NHIAA Softball: Dover's speed foils Central - 0
- Transition to new grading system continues in Nashua - 0
- This Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Four burglaries reported in Manchester on Thursday - 0
- State Senate approves bill to name Derry bridge after fallen Marine - 0
Portsmouth arrests 2 for heroin sales
Decency displayed: Havenstein's nice start
Manchester superintendent kills controversial redistricting plan following parental opposition
Sen. Odell won't seek re-election
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917