Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Littleton man indicted on burglary, forgery counts
Garrett D. Ingerson of 35 Crane St., Apartment 18, is accused of enter several homes and structure and presenting a forged check for payment in the amount of $675 at Woodsville Guaranty Savings Bank on Oct. 28, falsely representing that transaction “to be the act of Paul Bonynge, ”according to the indictment, with a purpose to defraud Bonynge.
• Walter Fredette, 45, of 8 Oak Drive in Ashland, is charged with aggravated felonious sexual assault and felonious sexual assault between Jan. 31, 2005, and Dec. 31, 2006, in Campton against a girl who was 6-years-old and 7-years-old during that time. The charges are Class B felonies.
Sexton is accused of striking Daniel Hazlett in the head with an object, and/or kicking him in the head repeatedly on more than two occasions while he was on the ground causing a fracture of the “left orbital floor,” according to the indictments.
• Christopher W. Plaisted-Comeau, 22, of 15 Arlyn Road, Plymouth, is charged with escape on Oct. 16, 2013 in Haverhill.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- House approves regulations on prepaid oil contracts - 0
- Gorham voters approve all articles on town warrant - 0
- Jacob Brown - 0
- 2 dead, at least 18 injured in NYC building explosion - 1
- Milan voters support Kenney in tight race, elect two new selectmen - 0
- Auburn police contract approved - 0
- Newton selectmen chairman defeated in election - 0
- Candia to look at alternatives to Central High School - 0
- Goffstown rejects $4.5M fire station plan - 0
NH oil dealer who failed to deliver convicted in Montana of millions in construction fraud
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal