Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Police: Seabrook man, Dover woman drinking before firing gun near Kensington residence
David Wright, 45, of Seabrook, and Ellen Ahern, 41, of Dover, were each charged with felony reckless conduct and will face an additional charge of unauthorized use of a firearm.
Cain went to investigate and found Wright and Ahern taking turns shooting in the woods within 175 feet of a residence on New Boston Road that was occupied at the time, Sanders said.
Ahern appeared intoxicated and had admitted to drinking alcohol earlier, Sanders said. Wright also told police that he had been drinking.
“Detective Cain had witnessed them shooting and upon talking to them it was determined that they were both shooting. There was no target and there was no indication they were planning on being there for a long time,” Sanders said.
Wright and Ahern were each released on $5,000 personal recognizance bail and will be arraigned in the Brentwood Circuit Court on March 13 at 8 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Merrimack teen allegedly held girl captive, assaulted her - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
- Man arrested for failing to register as sex offender - 0
- Two Keene men charged with burglary and assault - 0
- Shooting victim's spouse's car being searched - 0
- Altercation leads to suspect fleeing, threatening police - 0
- Crash ends high-speed chase in Lyndeborough - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Memorial needs shootout to get by Bow - 0
- Man arrested after chase that led from Pelham to Lowell, Mass. - 0
- No shortage of post-holiday shoppers at local stores - 0
- West junior advising College Board on its entrance exams - 0
- Sullivan in the top running for state's Assistant Principal of the Year - 0
- Derry making progress with efforts to honor POWS, MIAs - 0
- Lions Club blood drive draws on spirit of giving - 0
- Last Week's Rare Bird Alert - 0
- Murder suspect fit for trial? - 2
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH
Murder suspect fit for trial?
Pipeline push gets a second wind
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483