Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Police: Seabrook man, Dover woman drinking before firing gun near Kensington residence
David Wright, 45, of Seabrook, and Ellen Ahern, 41, of Dover, were each charged with felony reckless conduct and will face an additional charge of unauthorized use of a firearm.
Cain went to investigate and found Wright and Ahern taking turns shooting in the woods within 175 feet of a residence on New Boston Road that was occupied at the time, Sanders said.
Ahern appeared intoxicated and had admitted to drinking alcohol earlier, Sanders said. Wright also told police that he had been drinking.
“Detective Cain had witnessed them shooting and upon talking to them it was determined that they were both shooting. There was no target and there was no indication they were planning on being there for a long time,” Sanders said.
Wright and Ahern were each released on $5,000 personal recognizance bail and will be arraigned in the Brentwood Circuit Court on March 13 at 8 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 0
- 600 votes cast in Hudson by midday - 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'
Manchester schools project budget surplus