Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Police: Seabrook man, Dover woman drinking before firing gun near Kensington residence
David Wright, 45, of Seabrook, and Ellen Ahern, 41, of Dover, were each charged with felony reckless conduct and will face an additional charge of unauthorized use of a firearm.
Cain went to investigate and found Wright and Ahern taking turns shooting in the woods within 175 feet of a residence on New Boston Road that was occupied at the time, Sanders said.
Ahern appeared intoxicated and had admitted to drinking alcohol earlier, Sanders said. Wright also told police that he had been drinking.
“Detective Cain had witnessed them shooting and upon talking to them it was determined that they were both shooting. There was no target and there was no indication they were planning on being there for a long time,” Sanders said.
Wright and Ahern were each released on $5,000 personal recognizance bail and will be arraigned in the Brentwood Circuit Court on March 13 at 8 a.m.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH fugitive sought for a year found in Detroit - 0
- Former AG hired to investigate UNH's actions over alleged locker-room photography - 0
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A second chance: Manchester hasn't won Hooksett yet - 0
- Calling Deep Throat: Where is Obama's Mark Felt? - 0
- Monarchs know there's always room for improvement - 0
- Student artwork on display in Derry for PTA's Reflections - 0
- Town, school budgets approved in Amherst - 0
- Wilton-Lyndeborough elementary school merger plan passes - 0
- Hollis voters approve all warrant articles - 0
- Div. I Girls' Basketball: Bedford advances to final with ease - 0
- Boys' Hockey: Souhegan, John Stark-Hopkinton advance in Div. III - 0
Town, school budgets approved in Amherst
Hollis voters approve all warrant articles
Rochester firm is ready to add jobs
John Stossel: The bogus war on women
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run
- Total Votes: 917