NH DOT to unveil plans to replace New Castle-Rye span
Doors will open at the New Castle Common recreation center, 301 Wentworth Road, at 6:30 p.m. for viewing of plans, and the formal presentation will begin at 7 p.m.
The bridge is eligible to be listed on the National Register of Historic Places, and coordination with the State Historic Preservation Office on the project is ongoing, according to a release from NH DOT.
More information about the project, including aerial maps and tentative plans, is available at www.nh.gov/dot/projects/newcastlerye16127/.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- State House Dome: Just past Concord session a mixed bag - 0
- Monarchs squeak by Bruins - 0
- Memorial hockey shuts out Trinity - 0
- Dover's Parratto a national champion - 0
- UNH defense comes up big against Redbirds - 0
- St. Anselm men knock off Post - 0
- Leadership, defense made Katie Bishop, of Conway, an All-American - 0
- Jet menace faltered under Rex - 0
- Strong start lifts Bedford to win - 0
UNH loses to Illinois State
Cyber security a fear in NH, too
A new era for Nashua's police force
Nashua police left rattled by tot's death
Haylee Ann-Marie Patten
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'