Pain at the gas pump eases slightly in New Hampshire
The average price for a gallon of regular unleaded gasoline in the state on Sunday was $3.326 per gallon. That’s down from an average price found by gasbuddy.com a year ago of $3.43.
Gas prices have fallen by 3 cents per gallon in the past week, and about 7 1/2 cents per gallon since Christmas.
Prices reported at gas stations around the state on Sunday ranged from a low of $3.09 at a Concord membership warehouse store to $3.78 at a general store in Temple.
New Hampshire’s price advantage, however, represents more than just the difference in fuel taxes paid at the pump.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Bootcamp takes chocolate to a new level - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Dinner offers delicious way to honor local farmers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Cyclists work to ride safely on city streets - 1
- Scene in Manchester: We're getting older, and it's time for NH to talk about it - 3
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Sing (even badly) for a truly great cause - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Time to lace up and hit the road - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Clam King tales put past in context - 0
- Scene in Manchester: City Food Co-op is a fresh idea - 1
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: 'A perfect fit' at Hanover Street eateries - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two vehicle crash in Milton ends with one driver sustaining fatal injuries - 0
- Portland Sea Dogs get past NH Fisher Cats in righty’s first AA start of season - 0
- Keene Swamp Bats edge Sanford in NECBL action - 0
- Manchester's Hanover St. block party kicks off block party season - 0
- Little, MacDonald 1-2 in wild K&N 100 in Loudon - 0
- Kyle Busch focused leading up to Camping World RV Sales 301 - 0
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Hosts hoping for extended Little League district final - 0
- Assisted living facility proposed for Londonderry - 0
Outrageous waste: You overpaid by how much?
Coco is back in jail, but maybe not for long
Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy