Jun 26, 2014
Jun 20, 2014
Jun 11, 2014
May 29, 2014
New Boston couple arrested after police struggle
GOFFSTOWN — A New Boston couple was arrested after struggling with police Saturday, authorities said.
Sandra McDougall, 21, was charged with two counts of assault on a police officer, resisting arrest and obstructing government administration.
Edgardo Molina, 25, was charged with three counts of assault on a police officer and resisting arrest.
Both were held at the Hillsborough House of Correction in lieu of $10,000 cash bail each. They will be arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District.
Police said they stopped a motor vehicle on Elm Street near Paige Hill Road for a minor vehicle infraction. Police said it became apparent that Molina, the passenger, was trying to conceal alleged contraband. As the officer confronted Molina, Molina assaulted the officer, authorities said.
The officer temporarily detained the man in handcuffs before he was assaulted by McDougall, authorities said. After a struggle with the New Boston couple, the officer deployed pepper spray to gain compliance and was later helped by a passing motorist and backup officers, police said.
- Mazzaglia to be sentenced Aug. 14 for murder of UNH student - 0
- Man arrested in two Portsmouth robberies - 0
- Manchester man arrested for attempted robbery in Laconia - 0
- Dover man among two sought in connection with Maine murder - 0
- High-speed chase starts in NH, ends in Massachusetts - 1
- Justices send drug case back to Rockingham County Superior Court - 0
- Backlash from former detective's early release increasing - 9
- East Kingston man sentenced to prison in sex assault case - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- GOP criticizes Shaheen flip flop on gas tax - 5
- No one has a clear claim to NHMS supremacy - 0
- Sentence fragment: Coco's cuckoo release - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: Does Concord have a big spending problem? - 1
- Ban fireworks? Get serious - 5
- Another View - Kevin Smith: Londonderry is showing how to make NH business-friendly - 0
- Philadelphia outlasts Revolution, weather in U.S. Open Cup - 0
- Rock Cats sweep Fishers in rain-makeup doubleheader - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax
- Total Votes: 917