Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
New Boston couple arrested after police struggle
GOFFSTOWN — A New Boston couple was arrested after struggling with police Saturday, authorities said.
Sandra McDougall, 21, was charged with two counts of assault on a police officer, resisting arrest and obstructing government administration.
Edgardo Molina, 25, was charged with three counts of assault on a police officer and resisting arrest.
Both were held at the Hillsborough House of Correction in lieu of $10,000 cash bail each. They will be arraigned Monday in 9th Circuit Court, Goffstown District.
Police said they stopped a motor vehicle on Elm Street near Paige Hill Road for a minor vehicle infraction. Police said it became apparent that Molina, the passenger, was trying to conceal alleged contraband. As the officer confronted Molina, Molina assaulted the officer, authorities said.
The officer temporarily detained the man in handcuffs before he was assaulted by McDougall, authorities said. After a struggle with the New Boston couple, the officer deployed pepper spray to gain compliance and was later helped by a passing motorist and backup officers, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- NHIAA Hockey Roundup: John Stark-Hopkinton eliminates Portsmouth - 0
- Livingston scores twice as Monarchs top Providence - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Bedford girls top Trinity to advance - 0
- Ham radio introduction and class - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Bedford rolls past Lebanon, into D-II semis - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Sprague nets hat trick to lead Central past Trinity - 0
- Mass. ER staffers to describe day of Boston Marathon bombings - 0
- College Roundup: UNH men ousted from hoop tourney - 0
George Will: The face of IRS behavior
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua