Clothes for the conscientious make inroads
"Alternative Fashion 2014," billed as "an eco fashion show event," will take place Saturday, Feb. 1, at Southern New Hampshire University's Dining Banquet Hall, 2500 North River Road, from 4-8 p.m.
The event will include a fashion show produced by New Hampshire native Alyssa Couture and featuring "eco fashion" collections, music by Om Frequency and refreshments from A Market Natural Foods.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.