Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
$1 million bail stands in Nashua infant's assault
Enrique Santiago Jr., 20, of Lawrence, Mass., has been held on $1 million cash only bail since his arrest this month. Police allege that Santiago repeatedly assaulted his girlfriend's son on several occasions when he shook, squeezed and struck the baby, now 3-months-old, in the head with an electronic tablet.
Santiago has been charged with 12 counts of first-degree assault and one count of second-degree assault for repeatedly attacking the baby boy, who is expected to survive but could have lasting disabilities, according to police.
Santiago waived a preliminary examination and probable cause hearing, and has been ordered to have no contact with the baby or his family.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Exeter police say man briefly suffocated 3-year-old girl - 0
- Police say Raymond man hit friend who tried to stop him from driving drunk - 0
- Affidavit: Driver accused in fatal Nashua hit and run had been drinking - 3
- Londonderry coach found not guilty in girl's sex assault - 1
- Police: Convicted Antrim sex offender mentored child he molested - 1
- Raymond man charged with hitting friend with his vehicle - 0
- NH Supreme Court reject's Addison appeal to remove AG's prosecuting team - 6
- Manchester man convicted on drug, weapons counts - 2
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Comcast-Time Warner Cable deal would create formidable giant - 0
- NH College Notebook: Rye's Drummond sets Smith College scoring mark - 0
- NHIAA Hockey Roundup: John Stark-Hopkinton eliminates Portsmouth - 0
- Livingston scores twice as Monarchs top Providence - 0
- NHIAA Basketball: Bedford girls top Trinity to advance - 0
- Ham radio introduction and class - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Bedford rolls past Lebanon, into D-II semis - 0
- NHIAA Hockey: Sprague nets hat trick to lead Central past Trinity - 0
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
George Will: The face of IRS behavior
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?