Bedford VFW hosting Super Bowl breakfast
BEDFORD — Richard K. Harvell VFW Post 8401 is holding a breakfast on Super Bowl Sunday, Feb. 2, from 8 to 11 a.m. at the Old Town Hall.
All proceeds go to fund the post’s annual George T. Wiggin and Margaret “Peggy” Rice scholarship program.
Meredith post event
MEREDITH — The American Legion Post 33, 6 Plymouth St., is hosting meat bingo at 3 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 25.
Enrollment Friday at Manchester VAMC
MANCHESTER — The Manchester VAMC will host an open house for new health care enrollment on Friday, Jan. 24, from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. in the training and education conference room on the first floor.
Free blood pressure screenings will be offered and general health and wellness information will be available.
Bring a DD214 along with a government ID. Contact Judy at 624-4366, ext. 2291.
MANCHESTER — Post 79 is holding cribbage games on Monday nights.
The start time is 6:30 p.m. and the cost is $5.
RAYMOND — The VFW Post 4479 will hold a potluck benefit for Herb Perron, a long-time member, at 6 p.m. on Friday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Loeb School spring classes offer career-change chance - 0
- 'Mathletes' chosen to represent NH in national competition - 1
- Pembroke Academy wants to help at-risk students - 0
- From Russia, with love of numbers at Nashua school - 0
- Great Bay Community College 'boot camp' trains students in precision manufacturing - 0
- Cyber defense competition coming to University of New Hampshire - 0
- Dartmouth College mourns sudden death of student - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 0
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 1
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
- New Hampshire high school athletes on the run (and jumping) in NYC - 0
- Ian Clark's High School Hockey: Teams anxious to play - 0
- Manchester Mayor Gatsas: Vote tells me Hooksett is satisfied with Manchester schools - 4
- After Pinkerton rejection, what's next for Hooksett students? - 1
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal