Bedford VFW hosting Super Bowl breakfast
BEDFORD — Richard K. Harvell VFW Post 8401 is holding a breakfast on Super Bowl Sunday, Feb. 2, from 8 to 11 a.m. at the Old Town Hall.
All proceeds go to fund the post’s annual George T. Wiggin and Margaret “Peggy” Rice scholarship program.
Meredith post event
MEREDITH — The American Legion Post 33, 6 Plymouth St., is hosting meat bingo at 3 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 25.
Enrollment Friday at Manchester VAMC
MANCHESTER — The Manchester VAMC will host an open house for new health care enrollment on Friday, Jan. 24, from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. in the training and education conference room on the first floor.
Free blood pressure screenings will be offered and general health and wellness information will be available.
Bring a DD214 along with a government ID. Contact Judy at 624-4366, ext. 2291.
MANCHESTER — Post 79 is holding cribbage games on Monday nights.
The start time is 6:30 p.m. and the cost is $5.
RAYMOND — The VFW Post 4479 will hold a potluck benefit for Herb Perron, a long-time member, at 6 p.m. on Friday.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somber ceremony marks Pearl Harbor anniversary - 0
- Pearl Harbor remains a vivid day of infamy - 1
- Lyndeborough's historic theater curtain may get new life with grant - 0
- Students tear down replica Berlin Wall to commemorate 25th anniversary - 0
- Germany celebrates 25th anniversary of fall of Berlin Wall - 0
- Lyndeborough Center receives historic markers - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two Manchester women arrested in separate shoplifting incidents in Hooksett - 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
Police say woman tried to steal 15 iPads