Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Claremont man facing armed robbery charges
Travis Truell, 29, of Claremont, was arrested Tuesday and charged with armed robbery of the E-Z Mart on Maple Avenue Jan. 16.
Truell was arrested by the New Hampshire Department of Corrections Probation and Parole Claremont office on a parole arrest warrant.Claremont police then charged him with the armed robbery.
Armed robbery is a Class A felony that carries a potential sentence of seven and a half years to 15 years in prison.
Police responded to the E-Z Mart on Jan. 16 at 8:40 p.m. after a man, wearing tan pants and jacket, a pink scarf, hat/hoodie and ski goggles, claimed to have a gun and demanded money from the clerk.
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Nashua man sentenced for robbing bank - 0
- 14 people arrested in Nashua drug sweep - 1
- Nashua mother pleads guilty to manslaughter death of son - 2
- Childcare employee has license revoked after arriving to work intoxicated - 0
- NH Supreme Court: Protecting police from liability more important than rights of man wrongly accused of rape - 12
- Man accused of blocking ambulance at Derry house fire - 5
- Manchester police pursuit ends in arrest - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: City man misses court date while in jail - 0
- Former youth baseball coach convicted a second time - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- College Hockey: Northeastern wins in OT, forces Game 3 with UNH - 0
- NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll - 0
- Pembroke voters OK clock tower face-lift - 0
- Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer - 0
- Groveton backs 'Plan B' for town office project - 0
- Dartmouth under fire for response to incidents of rape on campus - 0
- NH hospital personnel to train for disasters - 0
- Obama's national security aides meet to discuss Ukraine - 0
- Radio host wants official's lawsuit dismissed - 0
Dick Pinney's Guidelines: Online license purchases prove user unfriendly for some hunters and anglers
Auburn native believes in faith and fashion
NHGOP: Rand Paul wins straw poll
Snowmobiler dies; 4th fatality of season
Bath Iron Works gets nod for fifth destroyer
Charles Krauthammer: How to handle Putin
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917