Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Claremont man facing armed robbery charges
Travis Truell, 29, of Claremont, was arrested Tuesday and charged with armed robbery of the E-Z Mart on Maple Avenue Jan. 16.
Truell was arrested by the New Hampshire Department of Corrections Probation and Parole Claremont office on a parole arrest warrant.Claremont police then charged him with the armed robbery.
Armed robbery is a Class A felony that carries a potential sentence of seven and a half years to 15 years in prison.
Police responded to the E-Z Mart on Jan. 16 at 8:40 p.m. after a man, wearing tan pants and jacket, a pink scarf, hat/hoodie and ski goggles, claimed to have a gun and demanded money from the clerk.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Jury considers fate of Londonderry man in sex assault trial - 0
- Bay State following in NH's footsteps with 'upskirting' law - 2
- Epping supermarket worker arrested after brutal break room attack on female coworker - 4
- Nashua woman arrested in connection with homeless man's hit-and-run death - 2
- Roommate convicted of selling heroin out of former Manchester teacher's home - 1
- Senate approves parental rights bill - 0
- Raymond police investigating thefts of cord wood - 0
- Pelham police arrest Mass. man near scene of thefts from cars - 0
- UPDATE: Boscawen police have two men in custody - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Wildcats, Hogan not finished yet - 0
- Little Green has quartet of contenders for New England wrestling championships - 0
- Roger Brown's High School Basketball: Madness has arrived - 0
- Monarchs: Let's play three - 0
- Another View -- Diana Lacey: Union Leader editorial got gas tax hearing all wrong - 2
- Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief - 7
- Banning cell phones: Impulse shopping in the House - 4
- Cannon Mountain skiers head to Paralympics - 0
Fremont's Miss 1964 to pass on her crown
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief