Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Claremont man facing armed robbery charges
Travis Truell, 29, of Claremont, was arrested Tuesday and charged with armed robbery of the E-Z Mart on Maple Avenue Jan. 16.
Truell was arrested by the New Hampshire Department of Corrections Probation and Parole Claremont office on a parole arrest warrant.Claremont police then charged him with the armed robbery.
Armed robbery is a Class A felony that carries a potential sentence of seven and a half years to 15 years in prison.
Police responded to the E-Z Mart on Jan. 16 at 8:40 p.m. after a man, wearing tan pants and jacket, a pink scarf, hat/hoodie and ski goggles, claimed to have a gun and demanded money from the clerk.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Son used AK-47 to kill mother, then himself in Amherst home - 23
- Police arrest two following Portsmouth fight with hammer and knife - 0
- Mass. resident arrested on warrant tied to Pelham donation jar theft - 1
- Manchester SWAT team swoops in on South Mammoth Road home - 0
- Pot plants worth $25,000 seized in Wilmot - 0
- Lawyers for Manchester man challenge competency of suspect in 2001 Auburn murder - 0
- Two-car crash in Salem prompts arrest of both drivers - 0
- Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old - 1
- Former Nashua alderman's witness tampering trial postponed - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Motorcyclist in serious condition at Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 in Rochester - 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Mark Hayward's City Matters: Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917